As we all know, winters here in Robins, IA, can be extreme. With temperatures reaching as low as 12oF, you need a reliable heater to keep your home comfortable.
Our certified expert HVAC technicians at Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling are equipped to tackle all types of heating issues. When you work with our team, you can count on long-lasting solutions, upfront pricing, and superior service. Here's just a sampling of the quality heating services we offer:
- Boiler repairs and replacements
- Gas and electric furnace repairs and installation
- Heat pump repairs and replacements
- Ductwork inspections
- Heating tune-ups
- Thermostat installation
- Gas line installation and repair
- Air quality upgrades
Check out our customer reviews to see what sets us apart from other Robins heating contractors!
Reliable 24-Hour Emergency Heating Repair
If your system stops working in the middle of winter, our 24-hour heating repair services can spare you from a long, frosty wait. We'll arrive quickly and get the heat back on just as fast. Even so, it's often possible to catch heating system problems before your heater fails completely.
Here are the most common signs of damage you can look out for:
- Increasing heating bills: A faulty heater often uses up more energy to deliver the same output.
- Strange noises: Heating systems that rattle, bang, or creak, can have a worn-down component.
- Strange odors: If you have a gas heater, off smells could indicate a leak. On the other hand, a burning smell may suggest your unit needs to be cleaned.
- Water leaks: If you have a boiler, damaged piping can create major water damage if left unchecked.
- Short heat cycles: Short cycles are usually a symptom of an overheated heat exchanger, which causes the system to shut down prematurely.
Is It Time to Replace Your Heating System?
The average heater has a useful life between 15 to 20 years. If your unit is well past its prime, issues might start to pop up more frequently. Eventually, replacing your furnace, boiler, or heat exchanger becomes the better option if you factor in future repair costs and inefficiency.
At Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we work with top brands like Lennox to bring you the best models on the market. Our skilled technicians will always account for your budget, needs, and preferences before making their recommendations.
As an established furnace service company, we know that heating system installation can be pricey. Explore our convenient financing options, so you don’t have to pay the full amount up front!
The Benefits of Heater Maintenance
Think about how your car will perform if you don’t get its oil changed or tires pumped regularly. Now imagine how your heating system will run without maintenance. A professional heater tune-up offers many advantages for your household, including:
- Reliable and consistent heating
- Better air quality
- Less wear-and-tear
- Improved safety
- Lower repair costs