Hydro jetting is a safe, fast, and cost-effective solution for drain clogs of all types and sizes—and at Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we provide the highest quality hydro jetting services in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Whether you need to clear a sewer line clog or remove mineral build-up from your water pipes, you can count on us for superior results, fair rates, and friendly service. We’re also available 24/7 and always happy to work around your schedule.
Hydro-jetting isn’t the only way to clear clogs—find out more about our comprehensive drain cleaning services.
Why Hydro Jetting?
Over-the-counter drain cleaners can damage pipes and don’t deliver lasting results. Hydro jetting will not only clear any clogs, but it offers a wide range of other benefits:
- Thorough cleaning: Hydro jetting eliminates even the most stubborn blockages from pipes, including the mineral build-up, accumulated grease, and food waste. It is also suitable for cleaning all pipe types and sizes.
- Extended lifespan: Hydro jetting helps your plumbing system last longer by eliminating limescale and other corrosive elements.
- Eco-friendly: Hydro jetting is safe for the environment and you. If used to clean your water pipes, it also won’t contaminate your water source.
- Affordable and fast: We complete hydro jetting services quickly and without making a mess. Since the process is fast and requires few materials, labor costs are minimal, making it suitable for all budgets.
How Often Should I Schedule Hydro Jetting?
We recommend scheduling hydro jetting for your sewage and water pipes at least once a year. This annual cleaning will eliminate build-up in your pipes before it can cause disrupted water flow, contaminated water, and other issues.
If you have a plumbing emergency, such as low water pressure, trouble flushing, or a stagnant drain, don’t hesitate to contact us for emergency hydro-jetting. We offer fast response times everywhere in Cedar Rapids and handle drain cleaning jobs of all sizes.
Already have a burst pipe? We can help with that too! We handle both water and sewer line repair!
How to Prevent Clogs
Annual hydro jetting from our experts at Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling will help keep your pipes clog-free, but there’s more you can do more to prevent clogs between service appointments:
- Install a screen over your bathroom and kitchen drains to stop hair, soap, food, and other potential clog culprits from entering your pipes.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen drain unless you have a grease trap installed.
- Don’t flush hygiene products, plastics, and other hard to dissolve materials down your toilet.