As a homeowner, one of your top priorities is making sure your home stays safe and comfortable. At Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we’re committed to making sure it stays that way! Our courteous technicians take your safety seriously and follow all CDC Covid-19 guidelines when working in and around your home. We wear masks on your property and sanitize our hands before entering your home to ensure you and your loved ones stay safe.
Proudly Serving the Corridor Since 1986
We’ve offered quality plumbing and HVAC solutions and top-notch customer service to our clients in Linn and Johnson Counties since 1986, serving customers in Cedar Rapids, Hiawatha, Marion, Iowa City, North Liberty, Mt. Vernon, Coralville, and other surrounding areas within a 25-mile radius of Cedar Rapids and Iowa City. Our team of experienced, professional technicians is trained to be first-class in their fields.
Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling is independently founded and owned by a Veteran. Unlike some of our competitors, we don’t pay franchise fees that can cause you to pay inflated prices. We are available 24 hours every day. You can call us anytime – especially if you have an emergency plumbing, heating or cooling issue in the middle of the night.
Our Superstar Team
Top 5% Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner 6 Years Running!
We don’t just say we offer great service, our customers validate it. Angie’s List recognizes the top 5% of companies as measured by customer reviews. Since we were invited to be reviewed by Angie’s List in 2012, we’ve won the Angie’s List Super Service Award every year for consistently receiving superior service ratings and reviews. Trust us with your plumbing, heating, and cooling issues – you won’t be disappointed!
We Show Our Support for the Cedar Rapids’ Community
We have served Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and surrounding communities since 1986. We continue to find ways we can give back by contributing to charitable causes like the Especially for You Race as well as supporting local non-profit organizations like the Cedar Valley Humane Society.
- Donated money to the Humane Society for pet food.
- Ran a campaign and raised money for breast cancer awareness, given locally to a women’s health clinic.
- Helped a family by adding a bathroom at no cost after a family tragedy.
- Ran a ‘Random Acts of Plumbing’ campaign to help needy families. We helped two families at no cost to them.
- Donated plumbing fixtures to a faith-based women’s shelter in Cedar Rapids. Included were new showers, toilets, and sink/faucet combinations.
- Adopted a family each Christmas through a local mission to give a less fortunate family Christmas presents.
- Donated plumbing fixtures to Habitat for Humanity to use in their programs for new and remodeled homes.
Why Choose Us?
At Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we’re committed to delivering the highest level of service possible to our customers. When you work with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Trained on the latest CDC Guidelines
- Prompt, professional, on-time service
- Experienced, personable, uniformed technicians
- 24/7 emergency availability
- Top 5% Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Serving the Corridor since 1986!