A furnace is a great way to keep your home warm—but only if you have the right furnace installed. At Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we are a leading furnace service company in Cedar Rapids, IA, and offer furnace installation services for all brands, sizes, and models.
If you’re uncertain about the right type or size of furnace for your property, our experts can recommend the perfect electric or gas furnace for your commercial or residential needs. As an authorized Lennox dealer, we can supply and install the latest energy-efficient models at the best prices.
Want an all-season solution to whole-home comfort? Consider having an air conditioner installed along with your furnace.
Do You Need a Replacement Furnace?
If your home already has a furnace, but it doesn't satisfy your heating needs, we can fix that.
As the leading furnace replacement company in Cedar Rapids, we can provide you with an energy-efficient replacement that fits into your budget and outperforms your former furnace. We usually recommend getting a replacement when the current furnace is:
- Older than 15 years
- No longer energy-efficient
- Leaking gas or carbon monoxide
- Requires frequent and expensive repairs
By getting a replacement heater, instead of repeatedly fixing an old one, you can look forward to benefits like:
- Modern and user-friendly features
- Improved energy-efficiency
- Quiet performance
- Better heating
Maintaining Your New Furnace
Getting a new furnace installed comes with a range of benefits, but they dwindle over time if your heating system isn’t properly maintained.
With our years of experience as a furnace contractor in Cedar Rapids, we have the expertise and specialized tools to maintain various gas, electric, and oil furnace types. For the best results, we recommend having your furnace serviced at least once a year.
Regular maintenance will:
- Extend the lifespan of your furnace
- Maintain its energy-efficiency
- Reduce the need for repairs
Our furnace maintenance process is quick and convenient. The specific maintenance process depends on the furnace type, but it generally involves:
- Checking and cleaning the furnace filters or replacing them if necessary.
- Performing a carbon monoxide test to make sure the furnace is operating safely.
- Checking the seals on the furnace ducts to ensure there are no leaks.
- Verifying there are no obstructions in the blower.
- Inspecting the furnace chamber’s inside for rust, holes, and other defects.
- Cleaning the furnace’s burners, sensor, and pilot.
Want furnace maintenance that won’t interfere with your schedule? Our pros can develop a maintenance plan for you.
Why Choose Us?
When installing a furnace, we prioritize the comfort and safety of our customers at all times. You can always count on us to provide you with options that match your budget and heating needs.
here are just a few more reasons to choose us:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Quick turnaround times
- Courteous, trustworthy technicians
- No mess left behind
- Fair and transparent pricing