At Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we understand how important a fully-functioning plumbing system is to your household. That’s why you can count on our experienced plumbers 24 hours a day for reliable plumbing repair and installation services. We’re a leading local residential plumbing and drain cleaning company with an excellent track record in Center Point, IA.
We use the latest technology to provide lasting results at fair rates. We’ve served the Center Point area since 1986 and have the tools and experience to meet all your plumbing needs, including:
- Water heater repair and installation
- Plumbing maintenance
- Burst or leaking pipe repair
- Whole-home repiping
- Bathroom and kitchen remodels
- Drain cleaning and hydro blasting
- Sewer line camera inspections
- Water filtration and softener systems
See why we’re the #1 residential plumbing contractor in Center Point — check out our customer reviews.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Repair Services
All plumbing problems are an inconvenience, but some can also cause damage to your home and may even present a health risk. For those issues, you can rely on us for fast emergency plumbing repair.
- Overflowing toilets
- Flooding due to a burst pipe, sump pump failure, water shut off valve failure, or any other issue
- Sewer line backups
- Waterline or water heater issues
Just give us a call, and we’ll send out one of our skilled 24-hour plumbers to fix the issue and prevent property damage.
Broken Water Heater? Repair vs. Replacement
If you have a problem with your water heater, you may be wondering whether you should schedule a water heater repair or replace your system. At Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we typically recommend a new hot water tank installation if:
- Your water heater is more than 15 years old.
- You have to schedule frequent water heater repairs.
- Repairs are no longer sufficient to restore your system’s energy-efficiency.
If you do choose to replace your water heater and have a tank, replacing it with a tankless water heater is a surefire way of reducing your water heating costs. A point-of-use water heater, or tankless water heater, provides instant, endless hot water and requires less maintenance.
Ready to go tankless? Get in touch with our team for quality tankless water heater installation.
Signs You Need Your Drains Need to Be Cleaned
Our expert plumbers can remove any clog in your wastewater removal system. Here are a few signs you need may need to call us for clogged drain repair:
- Slow or stagnant drains
- Unpleasant odors in and around your home
- Frequent clogs
- Gurgling or sputtering noises
- Greywater puddles or lush vegetation over your sewer line
We employ innovative methods to locate and remove clogs. Whether the blockage is in your toilet trap or deep within your main sewer line, we can clear it.