Suspect you may have a pipe leak? Need a new water heater? Whatever your plumbing needs, our experienced plumbers have the solution.
At Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, customer satisfaction is our top priority. That means we will never cut corners, leave a mess behind, or provide anything less than the best service possible. We offer a wide range of plumbing services in Anamosa, IA, including:
- Sump pump repair and maintenance
- Water heater repair and replacement
- 24/7 emergency plumbing repair
- Clogged drain repair and cleaning
- Sewer camera inspections
- Backflow testing and repair
- Whole-home repiping
- Water filtration systems
We don’t consider a job finished until you’re 100% satisfied. Check out our reviews and see for yourself!
Have a Plumbing Emergency?
If you have a plumbing problem that could damage your property or poses a health hazard, you have a plumbing emergency on your hands. Make one quick call, and one of our 24-hour plumbers will arrive quickly and resolve the issue just as fast.
Here are a few emergency plumbing repairs we often provide here in Anamosa:
- Clogged sinks, toilets, shower drains, and bathtubs: Severe clogs, especially if they affect multiple drains, might indicate a deeper problem that requires prompt action.
- Leaking fixtures, burst pipes, and broken water lines: Any unwanted opening in your plumbing system can create costly water damage.
- Busted water heater: A lack of instant hot water is the least of your worries as faulty water heaters can be dangerous if left unaddressed.
- Sewage backups: A backup isn't just messy. It can also be a health hazard.
Water Heater Repair vs. Replacement
It's always tough to determine whether repair or replacement is the best option when it comes to expensive appliances. Sometimes, a simple fix is all it takes to have your water heater running like new, but this isn't always the case. At Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we always provide the most cost-effective options for our clients.
Here are some common signs that your water heater is nearing the end of its operational lifespan:
- Strange noises coming from the unit
- Frequent breakdowns
- Costly heating bills
- Inadequate hot water output
- Water pooling near the unit
Considering a new energy-efficient point-of-use water heater? With our financing options, you'll have an easier time acquiring the upgrade you need.
Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
Home cleaning tools and DIY drain cleaners are usually enough to remove minor clogs. However, you might need a hand from our professionals if you're experiencing one or more of these issues:
- Lingering odors coming from your drains
- Multiple drainage problems at the same time
- Overflowing plumbing fixtures
- Very slow drainage