With winters in Anamosa, IA, reaching sub-zero temperatures, you need a functioning heating system to keep the cold at bay. At Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we offer all the heating services you need while taking the hassle out of unexpected system breakdowns.
- Routine and emergency furnace and boiler repair
- Heater maintenance
- Gas and electric furnace installation
- Gas line installation and leak detection
- Filter replacement and duct repair
- Air filtration systems
Our same-day services include straightforward pricing and a satisfaction guarantee. We have a team of trustworthy HVAC technicians who use the latest technology to provide you with the highest-quality results possible.
See why so many Anamosa homeowners choose us as their heating service company—read our latest customer reviews.
24-Hour Heating Repair Services
At Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we pride ourselves on providing timely, reliable repairs.
Give us a call at the first sign of a problem:
- Breaker trips, a buzzing sound, or flickering lights when your system switches on.
- Unusual sounds coming from your furnace.
- The smell of gas in your home.
- A furnace or boiler system leak.
- Cold air blowing from the registers.
- A complete system breakdown or failure.
When you contact us for emergency furnace repair, we'll send a qualified team to your home fast with everything they need to repair the issue on the spot.
The Benefits of Routine Heater Tune-Up Services
You may be apprehensive about the cost of scheduling furnace maintenance once per year, especially if your system works. However, spending a little extra on maintenance can increase your savings in several ways:
- The early detection of issues that can cause breakdowns will reduce repair costs.
- Cleaning registers and replacing your filter will optimize efficiency, which reduces your energy bill.
- Extending the lifespan of your system will prevent the need to pay for a premature replacement.
The benefits of regular heating system maintenance go beyond costs, too. Clean ducts mean high air quality and lower risk of allergies and respiratory conditions. You also improve your system's reliability, reducing your risk of an unexpected breakdown at an inconvenient time.
Contact Us today to tell us about your heating system and learn more about its maintenance requirements.
Heating Issues: When Is Replacing Your Furnace the Right Option?
As a leading local furnace service company, we offer both heating repairs and replacement services. If you have a system issue, which service is right for you? At Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we typically recommend a new furnace installation if:
- Your system is more than 20 years old.
- Regular repairs are necessary to keep your system running.
- The system's energy-efficiency remains low, despite extensive repairs.
- Your furnace dries out the air in your home.
- You notice temperature inconsistencies between rooms.
- Corrosion or cracks are forming in or around the system.
- You experienced three or more gas leaks within a year.
If you are unsure whether you should repair or replace your furnace, let our HVAC experts assess your system and make a recommendation.