The muggy summers here in Anamosa, IA, can be unbearable without a working air conditioner. At Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we provide quality solutions that will keep your home cool and comfortable. Our HVAC technicians are certified, trained, and fully equipped with the latest technology.
You can count on us for all manner of cooling serves, including but far from limited to:
- Ductless and central air conditioner repair
- Refrigerant leak repair and recharging
- Filter replacements
- Indoor air quality upgrades
- Component replacement
- Ductwork inspections
- Air conditioning installation
- Condensate coil and drain cleaning
- Motor and bearing lubrication
We’ve helped countless Iowa residents throughout our years of service. Check out our customer reviews and see for yourself!
When You Should Call an AC Contractor for Repairs
It goes without saying that if your cooling unit no longer turns on – or only creates warm air – you should call us as soon as possible for repairs. When this happens on a particularly hot day, you might opt for our prompt emergency AC services instead.
Our expert technicians can also address other common air conditioner issues, including:
- Insufficient Airflow: Bad airflow could be an issue with your air handler, filter, or ductwork (if you have a central AC).
- Frequent Cycles: A common culprit of constant cycling is when the unit is low on refrigerant.
- High Humidity: When your evaporator coil is broken or dirty, it can’t efficiently siphon out heat and moisture.
- Water Leaks: Dirty or compromised air filters can cause the evaporator coils to freeze and drip water.
- Unusual Noises: Unlubricated components may create loud banging or rattling sounds due to excess friction.
AC Repair vs. Replacement
If you have a relatively new cooling system, a repair might make the most financial sense. However, if your unit is more than 10-15 years old or has begun to require more frequent repairs, it's time to get a new one.
Our HVAC experts will always provide you all the information you need to make an informed decision. If you do need a new air conditioner, we’ll take your home’s layout and your cooling needs into account when suggesting a replacement model. Thanks to our partnerships with top brands like Lennox, we can offer you the best cooling systems on the market.
Still have questions about our cooling services or air conditioning replacement? Feel free to Contact Us!
The Benefits of a Professional AC Tune-Up
Air conditioner breakdowns never happen at convenient times, but like with any machine, keeping your unit in top shape can prevent them from happening. Our technicians will assess every component and fix problems before they can further damage your system.
Households that have their cooling systems professionally maintained also enjoy:
- Reduced risk of costly repairs and replacements
- Enhanced overall comfort
- Lower cooling costs
- Better air quality