Clean air is vital to maintain a healthy living environment. After all, we all filter our water, so why not the air we breathe? Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling is among the top air cleaner and air filtration system contractors in the Cedar Rapids area.
We can help you to decide on the appropriate whole-home air filtration system to improve the air quality in your home and keep pollutants and harmful particles at a minimum. Count on us for expert installation and routine maintenance services, which guarantee you healthier, breathable air for your home or office.
We also offer filter replacement services. Get in touch with our team to learn more!
What Are the Most Common Air Cleaners & Air Filtration Systems?
Air purifiers and cleaning systems come in various forms to suit a variety of property layouts, sizes, and requirements.
- Portable air purifier products: are less expensive and powerful, and suitable for smaller spaces.
- Whole-house air cleaners and filtration systems: provide consistent air quality control for larger spaces.
- Ozone generators: clean your air while producing oxidation that effectively controls indoor air pollutants.
The best system for you depends on your property and budget. Our professional technicians will first visit your home to assess your needs before recommending any one type.
Air cleaning and filtration systems also feature a variety of filters. Ionic filters generate negative ions that capture dust and allergens, while carbon filters reduce odors and fumes without releasing any of the contaminants.
The more expensive HEPA filters remove dust mite debris, mold, and pet dander, while a UV sanitizer uses ultraviolet light to destroy harmful microorganisms. Again, our experts will assess your specific needs and advise on the best type of air purifier for your home.
The Benefits of Installing Air Cleaning & Filtration Systems
The benefits of air cleaners and whole-home air filtration systems are enormous. They act to:
- Improve the overall air quality in your home.
- Reduce allergens and harmful contaminants from indoor air.
- Clean the air for a fresher smell.
- Lower humidity.
- Get rid of cigarette smoke and other offending fumes.
- Eliminate airborne bacteria, viruses, and other germs that can result in colds, flu, and more.
Do your air ducts need cleaning or replacement? We do that too! Contact us for professional air duct cleaning and repair services.
Professional Air Cleaning & Filtration Services in Cedar Rapids
Master Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling is the best air cleaning and filtration company in the area. You can rely on us for:
- A full selection whole-home indoor air filtration solutions.
- Knowledgeable pros that care about your home.
- Quick, efficient installation as well as routine follow-up maintenance check-ups.
- 24/7 emergency repair services with a same-day dispatch.
- Transparent and upfront pricing.